Live painting at the Lynden Music Festival

 It was a real treat to be asked to paint live during a live music performance by renown jazz musician Bill Anshell, at the Lynden Music Festival, October 15th. How great it was to hear truly world class music and produce art at the same time. Here a picture of some of the crowd that day at EUCHASTROPHE Coffee Shop. 

I did a smaller painting...16x20" of the back end of Lake Whatcom. I wanted to do a colorful sky.


The painting is only now being finished as I'd put it aside to finish another. I will post this painting when it is finished...I plan to give it as a housewarming to friends David and Iryna. David is a friend who also volunteered at the Bellingham Food Bank with me for a number of years. Their dog will be added to the painting before giving it to them.